Wednesday 4 September 2013

I AM EXPLORER

                                                                   I AM EXPLORER! 



Off I Went towards the Extreme Part of Mother Earth ,

A Journey into thee began , 
There was Lava all over , Red Smoke Flowing in the River ,
No Flora , No Fauna ,
All I could see was Destructed Creatures.

But I Won't Stop , I won't look Back because ,

"Tu Na Rukega Kabhi , Tu Na Thakega Kabhi , Kar Shapath , Kar Shapath , Agneepath , Agneepath , Agneepath "

As soon As I landed ,
I Saw A Pond of Ice ,
Hotness in the Air was contrasting with the Cooling Ice Spice ,
The Explorer in me dived in it swimming across to the other side .



THE AIM SEEMED CLEAR NOW!

I Had to get to the SAFARI STORME EXPLORER EDITION  ( http://www.tatasafari.com/ )
My Feet increased it's speed ,

But In-between Me and My Safari came an Unknown Specie ,

I Fought with it , Kicked it and Reached my Safari to Hug it and sit in it.

Together we went through hills and towns , smiles and frowns ,

Water , River , Ponds , Nothing could hold us wrong!

The Hard phase came too , DUST All over we ran into!

Muddy Mud came after ,

FINALLY ,

We crossed it all.
We came over.
We came out Strong.
Safari Storme and Me , We both were Shining perfectly as Glee.

The Journey made me Proud with a Crown.
The Crown of "THE EXPLORER" .


P.S -> This Post is written as an Entry for Indiblogger's "I AM EXPLORER" Contest.
Visit -> http://www.tatasafari.com/ for more details.

2 comments: