Tuesday 17 September 2013

Why I Love Blogging!

                                                           
                      Blogging - The Cure to Every Problem!

What is Blogging? 

In Simple Words -


blog is a discussion or informational site published on the World Wide Web and consisting of discrete entries ("posts") ."

For Me ,
It is Something More , Something Bigger , Something that can't be put into words.
It is Love. It is A Relief from life's Up's and Downs. It is A Friend who lets me Omit my worries and brings a satisfaction that we connect to you . I am not alone. I Feel secured , I Feel blessed.

How It All Started?


One Typical Afternoon when I was looking for motivation , I accidentally came across "MissMalini" ,

I used to find this name quite - a - times during reading Celebrity Interviews but never really payed attention. This time it was to strike a chord . I Immediately looked up for it , And Bang , I Came across A Beautiful Blogging Adventure that spread it's arms to gather me in with a moisture of comfort and all Chirpiness. 
This Place -> http://www.missmalini.com/

P.S - This post is for the contest i.e -> new Mega Haul that has been launched on MissMalini's site which is a treat for every blogger ,
Do check it out , Not only to win , But to learn. 

Link ->  http://www.missmalini.com/mega-haul/

Myself Exploring the World of Blogging! :) 

If not for words , Pictures don't lie , Right?

This Picture is the Happiness that my face and eyes dwell in while my hands are constantly typing , connecting with the keyboard and my heart - It's Pouring feelings on the screen ahead ,
that is to be communicated to the whole world :)


" I Have A Lot to Learn Still , But Journey of A Million Miles starts with A Single Step ,
So , Blog to Share , Blog to Experience , Blog to Have , For The greatest Pleasure is in Giving and Learning ." 

I Shall Continue my Journey of Blogging for it gives me peace , It gives me Joy , And that Smile is here to Stay.

2 comments:

  1. Well...came across your blog link through twitter..possibly I am following you there...I too started blogging an year back..I gargled all the frustration of corporate on my blog "An end to begin (http://csprashant6.blogspot.in/)"...created an imaginary character...a Friday Blogger..a creature similar to me...I got readers...people started following my blog...nd smwhre thru that..I got closer to my dreams of becoming an author...well not sure if I blog to share, experience or what..but one thing I have figured out is..I blog to dream...I blog to express..as there is alwz an end to a begining...nd dre is alwz a begining to an end...nd thru blogging I have got that end to begin....keep writing my frnd...explore the ocean...it's huge....all the best for ur blogging sojourn....:):)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to read your thoughts.
    Thank you Prashant :)

    Good luck to you too!

    ReplyDelete